Welcome!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Father Daughter Ball - Finally!

This is Andy adding something to my honey's blog.  She has been asking for this, I think for about two weeks and I had a few extra moments and some ingenuity so I finally got this thing in a format that will work here. 
Ella and I went to a Father-Daughter Princess Ball a few weeks ago and I can pretty much say that it was one of the highlights of my life to this point, so much so that I came home and put together this slideshow with a most appropriate song.  My daughter was priceless that day, and I know it will be one of those moments in time that a father never forgets.  I still get choked up watching it.  Enjoy everyone.
--Andy

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That was very sweet. Who took all those photos of you guys?

Not only the right dress, the right song...but she even has the right name...ELLA!

Yvonne said...

There was a mom there taking pics of her father/daughter pair and Andy handed her the camera....pretty neat.... and very special... Ella is a lucky lil lady to have such a wonderful Daddy.

Andrea said...

What a wonderful evening! I love the song and the dress and the hair...everything. It is so sweet. Ella will love to look back on this one too I'm sure.

Gina said...

Very nicely done Andy! What a precious memory for both of you. Too sweet!

Jaime said...

That is so sweet, I can't wait for those moments with my little girl!