Welcome!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Breaks



Spring Break has been really wacky around our house! Andy had his first and he worked on the kitchen, (no..it is not done yet...let's not talk about THAT) next came Ella and now Gavin. I usually take a spring break also to help offset the expense for the church where I work. There is usually a three week pay period around this time, and I just take an extra week off instead of getting the extra money.


This year, I didn't know WHAT to do! I decided to take off a week that crossed over both of the kids weeks off, so I did not work last Thursday and I will not work tomorrow on Tuesday.


Last week I got to spend a special day with JUST Ella and we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific! We had a super duper time and I really loved being able to just focus on her. She wanted to see the sea otters the most and was delighted with their antics. It was really funny though, she got very nervous and aprehensive about the trip and was asking lots of questions about it. When we got there, she did not want to go inside and I noticed that throughout the day she seemed a little lost without her brothers lead to follow.


It was a great day and I am looking forward to tomorrow when I take Gavin to the Griffith Observatory!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Very cool that you get some extra special one-on-one time with each of them. I always find it refreshing when I get to spend time alone with the kids. I usually see things in them that I wouldn't normally.

Rebecca said...

Yes, that's gotta be strange to have everyone on different spring breaks. I recognize that cute shirt and sweater...so cute on Ella. Have fun tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.