Welcome!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Taggers, humph!

I got "tagged"... hmmm.... I don't usually take the time to do this stuff, but Andy said that he would put the kids to bed and I have found myself with a few quiet moments to myself... Here is to you, Melissa!

4 “people” who email me regularly
1. vons.com
2. dominoes pizza
3. Oprah
4. Kate Bono
(now that I keep up with folks via blogs, I don't get very many personal emails!)

4 places I would like to visit (c'mon, only FOUR!!!)
1. Italy
2. China
3. Germany
4. Rusia

4 favorite restaurants
1. Chili's
2. Mimi's
3. Olive Garden
4. The Cat in the Custard Cup (very fancy and exquisitely delicious food...also expensive!)

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. Starting school
2. Going on aScrapbooking retreat in May...a whole weekend in a HOTEL and scrapbooking..
am I dreaming or what?
3. Losing the last 10 pounds of "baby" weight..can you still call it that when your baby is 3?
4. Fixing up our house, especially doing the new floor in the kitchen

4 things I am not looking forward to in the coming year
1. Starting School
2. Continuing to squeeze my kids, their stuff and clothes into one bedroom
3. I really can't think of anything else...
4. Home projects that never end, especially doing the new floor in the kitchen

I tag.......Valerie, it will keep your mind busy!, Mica and Kate... if you don't have a blog, send out a mass email! And don't worry, I won't give you a massive guilt trip if you don't do it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a sport Yvonne! Blame Rebecca....she tagged me and I am such a sucker I have to do them. I am compelled. I think there is something wrong with me. I can't NOT do it! Thanks!

Yvonne said...

I was honestly really surprised (and flattered) that you tagged me, so I too, felt compelled. Hey, get my email from Andrea or Rebecca...there is something I had wanted to email you about (forgot now)and I don't have your direct address....