Welcome!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Break wrap up...

I never did finish writing about our Spring Break.... We really had some fun days (mixed in with hard work on the kitchen...more on that in another post).
We went to the Discovery Science Center one day for Bubble Fest and saw a great bubble show with Fan Yang! He was on Oprah and has a show in Vegas and it was really cool....

We also spent a HOT day at the L.A. Zoo! We ended up getting passes because the deal was just too good! Afton joined us and we had a great time trekkin around. Gavin was a bit whiny, but he was hot and not feeling very good. While we were watching the Gorilla's, one of the big males charged the glass right where we were standing, it was a little scary, but very cool. We also got close up with the Giraffes, which was interesting. We met up with my sister-in-law, Jen and baby Jordan, so that was a treat too!

We spent an afternoon relaxing (yes, we DO that on occasion) at "the pool". Andy's parents have a pool and we hung out over there and had a LATE dinner, but were just enjoying the time together and even though the water was a bit chilly, the kids had fun getting wet.

I got to go to an all day scrapbooking workshop! From 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. and I worked on Ella's book, I am going again tomorrow to catch it up and put it away until next year. I am off to do "power layouts" so that I can be faster and more productive.

I will post about the kitchen later, it is "coming along"...

No comments: