Welcome!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Starting A Happy New Year

So much fun stuff has been going on, I don't know where to start!

We went to San Diego to celebrate with my family and had a wonderful time! We even went on our traditional walk on the beach... just the 4 of us! The kids got to feed the seagulls and we got some peace and time to enjoy nature.

Unfortunately, I got sick...REALLY SICK... and spent Christmas Eve in bed and on the couch. My family came over and Andy handled everything. It was kind of nice not to stress out and just sit back and enjoy the party. AND...it is certainly a way to not gain any weight...not eating, that is. I nibbled at dinner and we opened presents for what seemed like an eternity.

Christmas morning was wonderful and the kids had a great time! Ella kept saying, "Is this from you? I love you guys!". Gavin got a Game Boy from Santa, so his Christmas wishes all came true. I made out well myself, but that is another entry! I took a nap on my mother-in-law's couch and had dinner with Andy's parents.

The day after Christmas I laid on the couch.... ALL DAY...... I only moved to flip over to my other side...it was a combination of getting over my icky-ness and Christmas coma.

We needed to decide whether we were still going to head to Arizona, and finally came to the conclusion, that we should. So, our adventures continue!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Love the new template!
Sorry to hear you were so sick. I've been sick too-started the day after my parents left. Connor is sick too--both of us mild, but still not fun. :-) Glad your family had a good Christmas--sicness & all!

Andrea said...

THat stinks to be sick on Christmas. At least everyone had work off so that could handle things for you.

Gina said...

Oops, meant to say have a great time in AZ! :-)

Rebecca said...

I love the new blog look. It's a keeper! Missing you guys already. Noah cried for a good hour after you left. He misses Gavin SOOOOO much. I asked him if he missed anybody other than Gavin. He said "Yeah, Ella is so cute and little, I miss her too". Glad you guys came for a visit!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that you were sick on Christmas. That is a bummer. At least you have a great husband who did it all for you. That is wonderful. Can't wait to hear about your trip to AZ!
Love you blog template. Isn't it fun to change things around!