Welcome!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

First Tooth


Gavin lost his very first tooth on our first night in Arizona. It had been VERY wiggly and he worked on it during the drive out. That night I could really see how loose it was and I suggested that he pull it, handing him a tissue. He popped it right out, with hardly a tug! He was shocked and immediately wanted to check out the "hole" and the tooth. His adult tooth is already up and moving in quickly. The teeth to the right AND left of this one are both loose too, so he may be a toothless wonder in no time! The tooth fairy had to manuever carefully through the maze of bodies to get to Gavin's pillow because all of the kids were sleeping together. It is a really good thing that she can fly! One dollar in quarters was his reward, we will see if that amount continues or if that was just a bonus because it was his first tooth! I cannot beleive that my "baby" boy has a hole in his grin...time keeps on tickin', tickin', tickin'...into the future......

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, you guys keep busy! I love the new look of the blog too. Congrats gavin on the tooth!

Rebecca said...

I think I got 50 cents when I was a kid. But, I may have gotten as much as a dollar. I can't remember, but it was at least 50 cents. You can't even buy a candy bar for 50 cents these days.