Welcome!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Ella, the Rock Climber

So one of the things that the kids LOVED to do while we were in Arizona was to play outside and go WILD on the play structure! The AZ Huffakers have a really cool one that includes a rock climbing wall. I was amazed at how quickly Ella figured out how to climb up! Here is a clip of her showing me her newest trick. Please try to remember that the camera adds 10 pounds, so when you see me in the back ground you will know how much better I look in real life. Heh, heh, heh! The kids loved that so much that we are thinking of getting a rock wall for our strucure...
maybe a joint birthday present for the two kids!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Isn't it cool when they learn new things. :-) Those rock walls are favorites for the boys too--especially Nikolas. Many of the parks here have them. One of these days, we'll get a climbing structure of our own. :-)

Micaela said...

Okay, I'm a nerd, I only realized today that this was a video and not just a picture...duh!