Welcome!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Half Way Mark

I am half way finished with this summer madness! I don't know whether to breath a sigh of relief or to run screaming. There is a lot to do and a short amount of time to get it done. I turned in a mid term today. It was o.k. It was the first academic paper that I have written in 11 years.. so, I was a bit rusty. I actually did not go to my classes yesterday, so that I would have time to do it. I feel guilty, but there are only so many hours in a day! Tonight I am taking a break. I ate pizza and watched the kids swim and hung out with the Arizona Huffakers.
Tomorrow I will study in the morning and we will join them for an afternoon at the Orange County Fair. I will most likely be studying all weekend long.. I will miss a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's... oh, man... hee hee hee....

Off to bed I go, for a sound sleep before a long weekend of mind numbing studying.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 comments:

Gina said...

Congrats on finishing your paper. That's a throw back, eh? I can only imagine the ruty wheels that turned! Good thing is, it's something like riding a bike. :-) How exciting that you're halfway through!

Andrea said...

yipeeee. Half way through! I haven't thought about writing a academic paper in a long time!

I was so bummed we had to miss swimming. The kids got sick. 3 days of a high fever. Leah got it Thurs night-Joseph friday-Timmy Sunday. By the time everyone was better we only had 2 days left and I didn't want to start all over with Joseph and getting him to stay with his teacher. If he would have been there the entire session he would have been good by that time. Stinks!

Michal said...

i'll take any reason i can find to miss a birthday party at chuck e cheese!
as much as i don't miss the pressure of writing papers with a deadline, there is a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment when you've finished. keep it up!