Welcome!

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hanging In There

Well, I have survived the month so far, and I must say have been having a heckuva good time, too! I am absolutely exhausted today, but that may also have something to do with the time change, that always gets me! A few things have fallen away from the schedule... I decided that my financial aid paperwork and doing the taxes can wait until next month. So can the trim in the kids room... Andy will have more time to do it next month, so that means a better job! (and no paint on the rug!)

The contractor came and told us that it would be about $100,000 to put a room over the garage, or put 2 rooms and bath over the back half of the house. We will consider both, but with the housing market the way it is right now, we don't really have any way of borrowing the money. That too, is on hold. We are still thinking about the door in the kitchen and are now leaning away from doing that until we remodel the kitchen in 4 years, or so! Andy is still on to paint the kitchen cabinets during Spring Break, so I am looking forward to finally seeing some changes around here!

Today we worked on things for Gavin's party and we are all getting really excited...it is going to be LOADS of fun! I just finished making treasure maps and I am going to chill out and watch some t.v.... I will probably just fall asleep there...and then drag myself to bed in an hour or so.

I will try to post something interesting later on in the week..... but definitely after Gavin's party. I just wanted to let you all know, that I am "hanging in there"!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Sounds like a much better schedule. Glad you are having fun with all the tasks of this month. :-)