Welcome!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Back on the wagon...

Weight Watchers that is....
I am there again. My top weight limit, the place that I keep re-visiting. The place where my belly rolls over my pants and everything is too tight and I feel fluffy. I checked out Jenny Craig last week and was seriously considering it. I feel overwhelmed sometimes by counting points and figuring out what to eat and I thought that it would be easier if I just didn't have to think. The cost of food is about $100 per week, plus fruits and veggies. After considering it, and thinking about the fact that I normally feed my entire family of 4 for that price, I have come to the conclusion that I am not in a place in my life right now that I can afford "not to think". That luxury may come some time, but not now. So, I am counting points. I did really well all week, including a meal out at Chili's. I went online and got all of the nutrition information (which is REALLY shocking!) and figured out ahead of time what I would order. I even got an extra side of veggies and was so full! I have dropped about a pound, maybe 2 and my pants fit better already. I really want to get to my goal this time and keep it there. I have not made it since before Ella... this last 14 pounds really likes living on my midsection and is reluctant to leave! Last spring I lost 7 pounds and then spent the last year putting it right back on! This time, I know that I can't stop until I get there! I know that I can... and now that I have you all on my side...I will!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! Losing weight isn't easy, but with hard work you can do it!

Gina said...

My best to you--I know the journey! :-)

Micaela said...

Hey,
I've subscribed to WW on line for a few months now and was just thinking of cancelling because I'm not doing it... But maybe I'll join you up on that wagon and see what I can do. I'm at my top and I can't go anymore and just haven't been managing it myself well at all. Good luck, let me know how you're doing. It will inspire me to keep going.
M