Welcome!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Pass or Fail?

I have known all day that my CBEST scores were available online and I have not checked. I did laundry and grocery shopping and lots of cuddling with a sick Ella. We took the kids to Pajama Storytime at the library...oh, I should so write about THAT fun activity! Anyway, I have been kind of scared to know whether or not I passed, or failed and would have to take a section over. Well, I just went on and checked and I ...... Passed! Yeah! That is done, thank you very much.
Now, I just have to finish my financial aid paperwork (actually an online application nowadays) and find out about the Teaching Fellowship... I should hear in a couple of weeks. In the mean time, we are busy planning Gavin's Pirate Party to celebrate his 7th birthday. It should be loads of fun and we are looking forward to it! Thanks for all of the "good lucks"... they must have helped!

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

good work

Rebecca said...

...now that you don't need good lucks anymor!

Gina said...

Yea! Congratulations! Here's hoping the rest of the process goes as smoothly. :-)

CapturedbyTammy said...

Congrats Yvonne on a job well done!

Micaela said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I knew you could do it!

Phillips Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'll keep you in my prayers about the fellowship.

toodles....mia

Unknown said...

Congratulations on passing. What a huge relief!

Andrea said...

Congrats!! Hope Ella feels better soon. I think that everyone I know is sick!