Welcome!

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Corn

OH! The corn... I forgot to follow up.. for those of you who were left hanging.. I am sure that you have been checking my blog every hour to see what has happened...

(I AM kidding, ya know....)

The corn is holding! It has put up it's little flowery things (a farmer, I am not... ) and is looking really healthy! It looks like Andy's hard work is going to pay off!

We have a second crop of those purple beans. I am considering pickling this batch.

Still no sugar snap peas, the plants are going this week for sure. The tomatoes are growing, just waiting for color! I have a handful of recipies ready and waiting. (though, I will just eat them sliced with salt and pepper, or some balsalmic... I will eat them ALL..... oh, o.k. I will share!)

2 comments:

Rae Rice said...

You have a green thumb Yvonne!!!! We have tomatoes that I am desperately trying to keep alive!!!!!

Yvonne said...

OH, let me clarify.. the green thumb is Andy's.. I just boss him around and take credit for it!