Welcome!

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Blog...Blob

Well, I tried to write, I really did! I swear! I sat down here, right after dinner...but.. the dishes needed to be cleaned up and I thought that I'd better handle that...then my in-laws stopped by for a visit...I'm always up for a visit...then, Ella needed a bath, Gavin came home from soccer and needed a shower, the kids needed a story, backs needed to be rubbed, then I got back to the computer and thought...OMG...I have no idea what I am doing for halloween costumes! OK, that isn't quite true because I have known for almost a year that I would like Gavin to be a pirate, I am working on convincing him, and Ella has proclaimed that she WILL be Cinderella. What I don't know is how I am putting these things together. Gavin's will be made from clothes I can buy and "stuff", but... Cinderella I will have to buy. So...I started looking online....oops, it is now 9:30 and I came home exhausted... now.... I have reached.... BLOB time.... I will go and sit on the couch and watch some tv, before I stumble off to bed. I really wish that it was more than 2 hours before my bedtime, because I wanted to eat an ice cream...
I will write about vacation, I will, I will! I got the photos uploaded anyway!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey...Samuel is going to be a pirate for Halloween too this year. Bummer they aren't going to be together to be pirates! Argh Matey! Samuel already has the pirate cap, sword and hook. He will wear a striped shirt that has a couple holes in it and I'm going to cut up along the bottom and make him some sort of thing to tie around his waist.

Noah is going to be Harry Potter...his current favorite character. I think with the glasses and scar he'll look just like Harry. Gonna let his hair get a little long so we can mess it up like Harry's too.

Madelyn is going to be a lioness. I got a cute lion costume on clearance last year before she was born. I didn't realize it has a mane on it...supposed to be a boy lion! I'm going to just trim off the mane and add a bow on one of the ears to make it a lioness.