Welcome!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Gavin's room - The transformation is complete!

O.K., not really.. the ceiling fan is still not up, but it should be by the end of the weekend and since you can't see it in the pics, I decided to not keep you in suspense any longer. (I know that you were checking the blog daily, huh?) His room came out great and we all love it!

Here are the before shots, with it painted mint green and with some girly stuff still hanging out!
Walking into the bedroom. (Well, I guess you CAN see the fan...)The loft bed. The only drawback to this, is that I cannot kiss him goodnight, which I miss, but it gives him so much space!Underneath the loft is his library and reading chair, which he is in, every night!Below his window is this cubby unit with his "treasures' and cd's.

The bookshelves even have more space left in them!
The big map, corn snake and parrot have found a home!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Looks like the room turned out well. I look miss being able to kiss Nikolas at night too since he sleeps up top (I try to catch him before he climbs the ladder). You are a brave mom--a snake in the house! :-)

Andrea said...

IT turned out so good! I want all those built in shelves in my room too!