Welcome!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All Points Bulletin



ATTENTION>>>>>>>>>

To all those who had heard the sad tale of the "lost Huffaker tapes".....

The tapes HAVE been located! I repeat... The tapes HAVE been located!

They were found hiding in a secret antechamber inside the entertainment center!

Andy is the hero of the story.. he was dusting and was trying to get into a little corner and when he pushed on the side of the cabinet, the door popped open and there, inside... are all of our family video tapes (they have been "missing" for almost a year and I have been trying to remember what in the world could have happened to them... I really did think that I went on a crazy cleaning binge and accidentally sent them off to Goodwill) As soon as he told me where they were, I remembered clear as day... putting them in there, because that made perfect sense! The problem was that we bought a cabinet that bumped right up to the entertainment center and hid the door and I really just forgot that the storage area was there!

All is not lost..............

and,
I
am
not
crazy!

(o.k. that remains to be seen!)

If you prayed for me.. thanks.... if you prayed that we would find the tapes...thanks
and.. if you prayed that I would JUST STOP OBSESSING ABOUT IT.. thanks

i love you all
(and... if you want to see the video of our wedding.. or... hours of silly baby footage, drop on by!)

No comments: