Welcome!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

SHHHHHHHH!

Don't tell, but I am home alone, in the middle 0f a Tuesday afternoon! I went to work early, then left to run errands... both for work and for home... now, the groceries are all put away and it is quiet... very, very quiet.....

Oh, and my house is CLEAN! Ana was here today, she is my cleaning angel....I have never been more grateful to have help with this daunting task.

I was hoping to have more time to write, but... I must leave soon to pick up Gavin at daycare.

I love these times of peace, they give me the strength to get through the times of craziness! Just thinking about tonight and the homework and the dinner and the papers and the baths and the stories and the dishes and the laundry and the projects and the mail... yikes.... I think that I just broke out in hives!

I haven't written because we have been BUSY!!!!! We were hardly home last weekend at all. I went to an all day scrapbooking event, YEAH! I had to leave for 4 hours in the middle of it to do a wedding, BOO. I made money, YEAH! I was the coordinator for the ceremony and the simple cake reception that followed AND I was the photographer! YEAH! The Bride was a princess, BOO and the Mom was Momzilla, BOO. We had a few things go wrong and I really did break out in hives, BOO. In the end, everyone was happy, YEAH.

Sunday we went to church and then to another family's house for dinner. It was really fun and we loved hanging out with them. We stayed too late and nobody went to bed before 9:30.. ugh!

Yesterday was AWESOME... we took Ella to Disneyland... just Ella, while Gavin was at school and we treated her to a Princess Fantasy Day! We did all things girly and princessy (is that a word?) and NO boy things AT ALL! We even went to a special character restaraunt where the princesses come to your table! She loved it and we loved watching her and had a blast!

My time has come to an end and the peace and quiet will soon be replaced by lots of joyous and raucous activity. Ta-ta... enjoy!

2 comments:

Micaela said...

Hey, let me know when you're going to scrapbooking events, I'm always looking for some to go to. Glad you got some time to yourself!

Yvonne said...

the first Saturday of each month 8-12 noon and the third Thursday 6-10
$5 and you get a meal!