Welcome!

Monday, May 11, 2009

How Does Our Garden Grow?

It is all coming up! Everything is looking good, our only problem is that there are tomatoes popping out everywhere and it is hard to tell what should be pulled up and what should not!

The sugar snap peas did not come up at all, which is strange, but Andy is going to replant. They grow so fast it won't really matter!

I think that I am most excited about the corn. Last year's was a complete failure, but we have four rows this year and I am hopeful that it will work! The carrots and the cucumbers are barely showing but the beans and pumpkins are doing great! We are also going to plant watermelons in some tubs down the driveway. We don't have room in the garden and we think that it might just work. Keep you posted!

2 comments:

Rae Rice said...

When we went to upstate New York (Nellie was 1) we partook in Mike's father's garden. Fresh corn is to die for!

Unknown said...

Your garden looks great! I love my garden and I am having a blast with it! Enjoy!