Welcome!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Haircut



Gavin decided to have his hair cut! I did it myself and it looks good, even though it is REALLY short. We both decided that we will like it better in about three weeks when it gets a bit longer. He freaked out at first, but it didn't take him long to start to like it. I feel like "Gavin" has been gone for a really long time, and now he is back. I swear that he acts different, but it is more likely that I RE-act to him differently. He looks more like "my little boy".

4 comments:

Gina said...

The cut looks great! I like the short hair on him.

Rae Rice said...

I have no idea why I pay money when I could just drive up to Whittier and have Yvonne cut my hair! Love the hair...Gavin and I have the same haircut.

Unknown said...

The haircut looks great. He looks so much older.

Martha Leonard said...

OK, there has to be one in every group...I want his hair back. He looks TOO grown up.