Welcome!

Friday, November 14, 2008

TAG!

My friend Gina tagged me, oh, about a month ago and it took me forever to get pictures of each of the items on the list, and then it took me another forever to find the time to upload and post. But finally.. here it is... I am not sure why this is so interesting, but... here is a window into my life! My kitchen sink.. this is in the morning.. by afternoon there is a little pile of dishes in it and my hubby cleans it all up after dinner, so that I can start all over the next day!



This is my laundry room that is VERY beige.. yuck, we have paint picked out, but.. we have to patch the wall, and build a cabinet around the water heater, and we might replace the floor, and hmmm... should we get a new back door? So... it will wait.


This is me! With Ella on the day we went up to "Apple Country"... we are enjoying a yummy roll and some fried chicken.. there are very few pics of me ever so I am glad that Andy snapped this one.. I just wish that he would have given me some more warning.


My favorite room is the living room and dining room, they are really just one long room with the entry in between. I think that I love these two rooms most, because they are the most "finished" and pulled together. I would still like to re-do the window treatments and we have plans to have sconces put on the wall on either side of the couch. The toys will soon be moving into the bedrooms and there will be less clutter on the bookshelves (and on the floor, and the coffee table, and...)





This is my closet, Andy's stuff is on the top and to the left and my stuff is on the bottom and to the right...it is not big, but it is mighty. It actually doesn't look like this now, because I just did a big purge and got rid of a bunch of stuff that I should not have owned anymore...like the shirt that I bought in 1987 for my first job interview! HA! It was cute, but getting a little tired! Most of the other clothes were not THAT old, but I ditched the long floral dresses and some stuff that I wore on my honeymoon.


This is my fridge and yes, it always looks neat and "merchandised"... the only thing unusual here is that the fruit drawer looks REALLY empty! Like there is one pear and 2 avacados in there!
And, finally.. this.. is my toilet! I don't know why anyone would want to see that, but it was in the tag! As you can see, it is clean.. but it appears that my trashcan needs to be emptied!

So.. that is the tag.. I am not going to formally "tag" anyone, but if you feel so inclined... please post strange and random pictures from around your home. I guess that the original rules say that you can't clean anything up before you start shooting... I didn't, but I happen to be a total neat freak.. so, clean, don't clean.. take some wacky pics and let us see into your life! The next one I do, might just be on the contents of my purse! Watch out!

2 comments:

Gina said...

The contents of your purse might actually be really interesting...you know us moms--we carry all sorts of crazy things! :-)

Phillips Family said...

That's just comedy!!!!