Welcome!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I think I'm getting the hang of it...

This is the first week of the "schedule" as it will (mostly) be during the fall semester. I told someone that I think I have been home more this week, than I was all summer long and it really might be true! Scary!
Monday: Ella with babysitter and me studying all day. I also went to the gym. Class that night was canceled.
Tuesday: Ella and Gavin both at school, me at work and in class in the evening.
Wednesday: Ella had tumbling class, we went to the market and I worked on paperwork, I finally caught up on all of it and I did some PTA stuff for the Fall Carnival.
Thursday: Both kids at school. Normally I will do my fieldwork in the morning, but today I went to the gym and I have been home studying. I have finished a great deal of next week's work and hope to not have to study all weekend long.
Friday: Ella and I will spend some time together doing some fun activities and we will make our regular shopping trip and a Costco run. Both kids will get their hair trimmed and Andy and I have a date.

I feel pretty human, very centered and mostly calm. I still have not managed all of those photographs, but now that the other paper work has been handled I think that I can get to that.

I should finish up my homework so that I don't have to do ANY this weekend!! THAT would ROCK!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I like your new blog look. I always knew you'd get the hang of your new scheduling, you always do!