Welcome!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Who has time?

I do not have time to blog, I do not have time to think, I barely have time to breathe! Work is good, but full of challenges. Home is good and full of joy. Today, I am home sick. I tried REALLY hard to have a clean time sheet for the month, but last night I had a fever of 100 degrees and decided I had better just stay home to rest. I am resting, but I am trying to get a head start on lessons for next week at the same time.

I miss my friends, I miss my family, I miss so many things but only because I have so many other amazing things to fill my time!

Tonight is Gavin's first Webelos meeting and he is so excited that he has read huge chunks of his handbook already! Soccer is going great! We think Ella likes it and know that Gavin LOVES it!

The Halloween decor has started to appear so, even though the 101 degree weather tells me differently, I know that Fall is really here!

Onwards and Upwards!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! And may you find the key to balancing your time as well. :-) I know it's an area many of us struggle with. :-)

Rebecca said...

Oh I feel the same way. So very busy I can never find time to relax. Good luck with all you are doing.