Welcome!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

On Vacation

I am around! We are still on vacation. Even though we are at home. We headed North and froze to death at the beach, marveled at the Redwood forest and visited the birthplace of Gavin's favorite candy. I am not going to go into detail now, but promise to post pictures soon. We are home for the weekend to rest and do laundry and get ready to head South to San Diego for a week of play and rest down there!

I found the coolest website, Food On The Table, that helps utilizes the sales at your local market and creates a menu for you for the week. Since I am headed out of town, I just did a quick meal plan and found it to be easy, fast and wicked cool! Thought I would share! http://www.foodonthetable.com/dashboard

Enjoy! I know that I will.

Oh, and for any of my local friends... I really miss you all! Let's get together soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Amanda here from Food on the Table. I'm so happy you found us! If you have any suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us. We want it to be a great experience for you.