Welcome!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!


Another month has come and gone...We had a great time and especially love when Halloween falls on a Saturday. It gives us an entire day to play and have fun together!
We had ghost pancakes for breakfast that Andy and the kids made. We made a Gingerbread Haunted House and some ghost and mummy cookies to take to a party later in the day.
Gavin played his soccer game and then we carved our pumpkins.

We all took a nap and then donned our costumes, headed off to a party for a big potluck dinner and then we were off to Trick or Treat. It was a fun and spooky night. Ella was very independent and just went off on her own to the doors of our neighbors. Gavin got brave and even went to the "scary" houses.
Today, we are putting away the decorations and cleaning up the house and doing laundry. Later I will be working on my thesis and we will have dinner with my in laws. November, here we come!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Very good use of bath sponges! Sounds like a great day. :-)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the poodle costume. So cute!

Rae Rice said...

The poodle costume kills me. Izze would have been a perfect partner for Gavin...she was Princess Leia. If only I had time to actually post on my own blog!