Welcome!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

more on the house

I would do a "real" update with photos and all, but I am too tired...
Tired of the mess, tired of the dust, tired of the noise, the clutter, the confusion and tired of people in and out of my house. I am tired of phone calls and trying to get people to do what they are supposed to do. I am tired, of being tired. The painters came, they sucked, they left. The rooms are painted, but they are not done well. Gavin's bed came it is cool, he likes it. Ella's room is in a shambles as is my family room, kitchen, bedroom and living room. I have not been to the grocery store in 3 weeks. There is dust on, in and around EVERYTHING. The subflooring is going in today and we are most likely going to get granite counter tops and then the floor will go in after that. It is moving along and I know that these kind of jobs are like this, but I just wasn't prepared mentally, emotionally or financially. The Universe is divinely guiding me however and I know that I should just close my eyes and follow.

2 comments:

CapturedbyTammy said...

I hope things get done soon and you get some peace in your house!

Nicole Homel said...

Yvonne-
check out this blog...I think you will dig it!

http://anostalgichalloween.blogspot.com/

Hang in there. The dust eventually goes away.
-Nicole