Welcome!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Wants vs. Needs

I want to post... I want to read (a novel).... I want to watch t.v.... I want to read to my kids
I need to study... I need to read (textbooks)... I need to write...I need to sleep.

Our weekend was glorious... today was tedious... my buns hurt from 6 hours in a chair...my neck and shoulders are kinked and my mind is a blur. I have looked at the "new way" of doing things...all of the info for my classes is online... it is different.. but kind of cool... once I get used to it. Andy did a fabulous job today... he got the shopping done, and the laundry, and the kids are showered and off to bed.

I will do what I need to do.... and save my wanting for another day... until then...

1 comment:

Gina said...

The wants and needs battle...I'm familiar with that! Here's hoping you get done what you need. :-)