Welcome!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The end of another year!?!

Yup, another one in the books.

I really can't beleive it. I thought that this might be THE year. The year I stopped yelling, the year I found peace and joy in every mommy task and moment, the year that I stayed on top of projects and household tasks, the year that I caught up (on work, on bills, on scrapbooking), the year that I made more money, the year that I ceased to fight with or be angry with my husband, the year that all of my questions were answered.

It wasn't.

But, it was the year that I finished my masters degree, and got my teaching credential. It was the year that I realized that relying on others and God, was not as scary as I thought that it might be. It was the year that my husband and I came to a new level of understanding and commitment to each other and our marriage. It was the year that I got my first teaching job. It was the year that my baby boy turned 9 and my baby girl turned 5, the end of an era for each of them in a way. It was the year that I found out, who my friends are and what that means to me. It was a year full of fun, trials and learning. A year full of tears, laughter and joy.

Another year of growth and "becoming".

Another year.

Another, coming.

3 comments:

Gina said...

So simple--but I love this post! Amazing, but yes, another year has flown by...

Unknown said...

Love you and love how you embrace life. Can't wait to see and hug you again...hopefully soon.

Gina said...

Cool new background!