Welcome!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

all...most...there....

So close to done... finished the big papers, have to do a 3 page final and 3 journal entries tomorrow after I put in an hour at the office... THEN I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be making a big batch of Chicken Enchilladas for dinner and then, I will fall down!

I can't wait to focus on the holiday stuff and put the school stuff aside for a while.

Oh, but wait.. I have a meeting at school next Monday and then a test on the 10th and then, what???? More school stuff!? I thought that I was on a break!

Until I finish...

2 comments:

Rae Rice said...

School never ends...you just get this wild hair to keep going! Congrats on making it this far!

Rae Rice said...

Hey, btw...the picture that pops up with your comments is great (kind of sexy....)